Wednesday 1 June 2011

I'M LOVING HELEN FLANAGAN'S NEW HAIR





I was looking through some celeb photos today and came across one of a blonde girl with Brooke Vincent......so I googled her name and was shocked to see that it was her on-screen sister Helen Flanagan with a brand new look. Wow what a transformation! I think she looks stunning. The new pixie platinum blonde do has given her an instant iconic look.


I spent years admiring the pixie and thought that anyone with it oozed style (i.e. Carey Mulligan/Agyness Deyn). Watching This Is England '86 and adoring Emma Watson's dramatic cut were the final push and I braved the pixie cut after having long hair all my life in January. I've never regretted it and I think it's the best hairstyle I've ever had. I started out with my natural colour of mousy blonde which was similar to Emma Watson's and quite a few people actually said that I looked liked her (which I loved because I'd developed a small girl crush on her). I have since gone violet blonde and now have my sights set on pink with dark roots like Kelly from This Is England '86. Girls with short hair definitely have the most fun!

1 comment:

  1. She looks way more awesome with a crop!

    www.vacantlake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete