Thursday 21 May 2009

fashionjunki.com


After seeing this pink dress in this week's LOOK magazine I checked out fashionjunki.com. It is another fashion website that clearly uses the same wholesalers as so many others but like desireclothing they have some nice unique styles at cheap cheap prices-oh and try not to be put off by the umpa lumpas in the photos!

When I saw this Matthew Williamson for H&M dress advertised before the launch of the range at H&M I decided that I had to have it- that was until I saw the price tag! £69.99 is way out of my price range. This fashionjunki version is just as nice.


I love Motel's floral prints but think they charge far too much for them. This dress is identical and £20 cheaper.









Lantern skirts are the essential shape right now and this one is the spitting image of River Islands design.

















I really like this zebra print peplum dress. It's much nicer that the yellow one they also have and that BAY have in their stores.







This zip front tulip dress is soooo on trend with it's exposed zip and pleating detail and is very similar to the one that Abbey Clancy wore to the Brit Awards in February. This dress is £35 but when you look closely at the fabric it looks worth it!






This Alexander Wang dress sold out pretty much immediately when it went on sale on net-a-porter.com which is no surprise after the huge celebrity exposure it's had. Lindsay Lohan and Diane Kruger are among the many that have worn this colourblock bodycon dress. Topshop did their version for only £18 but I prefer fashionjunki's version and it's price at.

1 comment: