Tuesday 19 May 2009

I ♥ desireclothing.co.uk


I only discovered desireclothing.co.uk last week when I was flicking through the adds at the back of Look magazine but since then I've come to love it! The majority of the clothes are on trend and really affordable and most of all they have unique styles compared to similar sites who all appear to use the same wholesalers. These are a few of my favorite styles- not including, of course, the Topshop print peplum dress featured below that is already in my wardrobe!

I really like this version of Lady Gaga's dress. Gaga's version is far to risky and exaggerated and this dress is much easier to wear. It still has the deep 'V' but with another layer underneath and the skirt is still has the structured hips but less intense. At the moment I am teaming my studded waist belt with everything and I think it would be a perfect compliment instead of the plain black belt. £24.99


These suede (I'm guessing mock) platform shoe boots with zip detailing are perfect for the shoe boot trend that all of the celebs are wearing. Team with a mini dress like Ashley Tisdale or skinny jeans for a more casual look.

£24.99


I was a little bit annoyed when I saw the dress on the left because I bought the exact same one for over £40 from a concession in New Look on Oxford Street. This shows that on this site you really can get a bargain
.

Both £29.99



Quite a few websites and high street shops (including ASOS and Topshop) have done their version of this dress that Nicole Richie wore
during Fashion Week.

£19.99





The tulip dress is definitely a key shape for Summer 09 and now the stores are updating their versions by combining it with the one shoulder / asymmetric trend. Desire's version is very similar to the one that Topshop currently have and with the extra £15 you can but some shoes to match!




www.desireclothing.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment