Monday 18 May 2009

TOPSHOP PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINT



Topshop's Photographic Print dress, skirt and corset sold out in seconds when they went on sale a couple of months ago and I was lucky enough go shopping on that very day and bag myself the dress. Since then, however, they've re-stocked it and in a way ruined the special-ness for everyone that manged to get one the first time around. Regardless of this I LOVE my dress and was soooo excited when I stumbled across this one on desireclothing.co.uk for only £25. It is exactly the same print and fabric as the Topshop styles for half the price! I bought one of these immediately and received it really quickly- will defo use this site again! I can't really work out how Desire Clothing managed to get this Topshop print and think that it might be a style that Topshop canceled as there are marks where the boning is inserted on the bust (barely noticeable because of the print). There are a few more styles on desireclothing.co.uk that are in Topshop and BAY and it's definitely worth checking regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment