Wednesday 6 April 2011

SPRING HAS BLOSSOMED

With blossom blooming on the trees and sunshine warming our faces it's time for the scarves and gloves to hibernate and the Summer wardrobe to re-awaken.


 
 
 Whilst shopping for work clothes last week I accidentally bought this floral printed midi skirt in Matalan for £16. I've been watching re-runs of Sex and the City recently and it reminds me of Carrie at her best. Strolling around in the Spring sunshine I teamed it with a blush pink cami, acid wash denim jacket, sandals and my new favourite £1 Primark sunglasses. It would look equally good with heels and maybe even a petticoat. I'm slightly obsessed with floral prints, not only on clothes literally anything I can get my hands on from make-up bags, place mats and a huge lamp shade I got from a charity shop yesterday for £1. I don't see any signs of this relationship ever coming to an end.
MATALAN £16
 http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online/Skirts/Full-Cotton-Midi-Skirt/32658&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

No comments:

Post a Comment